[Vision2020] God supports Obama

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 1 21:33:14 PDT 2008

The fact is the sign not only existed but was also crowed about by some GMA
members and other "conservatives" in the community, whether you like it or
not.  And, whether you like it or not, the GMA people/person behind the sign
are a great example of the point I made in my email.

I know it must be very distressing for you to have to live in the Real World
where facts are meaningful, so you go right ahead and keep living in your
fantasy World According to Crabtree.  You remind me of a little boy who
screws his eyes shut, sticks his fingers in his ears, and shouts  "LA LA LA
LA" at the top of his lungs when confronted with a reality you don't like.

And, quite frankly, that's why I don't care to discuss things with you.
Your mind is more than closed and you don't care to discuss things - you
just want to ridicule, insult, and disrespect those who don't agree with you
rather than engage in meaningful discussion.  I remember when you first
appeared on V2020:  I was looking forward to your participation and to
exchanging thoughts and ideas.  Unfortunately, it didn't take long for your
true colors to show.

All of that is a long way from where this started:  Dan Carscallen resorted
to stereotyping Moscow's progressives when one of them did something he
personally found offensive, and he came out swinging.  It's too bad he
doesn't direct the same kind of ire towards behavior of his associates
that's offensive to the other sides of the aisle, as I rightly pointed out.
Had I don't something like what Carscallen did, you would have been all over
me in a New York minute:  you know it, I know it, and so does everyone who's
read your diatribes here.

So, you go right ahead and keep your undies in a wad about what those who
disagree with you say/write/do while continuing to bury your head in the
sand to the less-than-neighborly behavior of those with whom you identify.
Be as rude and disrespectful as you like to those with whom you disagree
because you seem to thrive on being divisive rather than constructive.  You
are nothing if not the King of the Double Standard.  You must be so proud.

And, please keep responding in type - it's so predictable and provides high
entertainment value!

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

nothing.

~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2008 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****