[Vision2020] God supports Obama

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Mon Sep 1 19:49:09 PDT 2008

So that's it? A sign you "heard" about? That covers your silly claim of "hatemongering, divisiveness, and name calling" that you claim you hear from "Moscow's conservatives? Assuming that such a sign actually existed, how many people do you think it might have been required to create it? I'm guessing it would have been one. If your sign existed at all, how come it doesn't fall into the same category as Bill's little rib tickler? I know, I know. Conservative evil, progressive saintly. I think I'm going to be ill.

Also the quaint notion that I should have to do "homework" to bare out your preposterous contentions is amusing to say the least. If you are going to make a bold claim, back it up. Expecting me to research you petulant claim is asking more of my time than your petty assertion is worth. Sorry.

You are correct in one respect. (finally, stopped clock syndrome i'm guessing) I am not a member of any "in crowd." As has been famously and frequently repeated in the past, any club that would admit the likes of me is a club I want no part of. Unlike liberalism, being  conservative isn't about proving to your friends how cool and "with it" you are.

Ta,