[Vision2020] God supports Obama

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 1 18:30:07 PDT 2008

You can play dumb all you want, but I'm not buying it.  Either you're being
disingenuous or you're simply not a member of the "in" "conservative" crowd.

If your ignorance is genuine, why don't you ask your pals about the sign
that was on Susan Wilson's (GMA co-secretary) door the morning after the
election.  Some "conservative" community members found it hilarious, and a
photo was passed around, complete with spelling errors.  It was quite the
talk amongst some GMA members - even I heard about it from  a couple of GMA
members who didn't think it funny and thought it typical of the divisiveness
some of their "crowd" took pride in and just plain bad sportsmanship.   I
can't help it if you were left out of the "fun."

So, there's just one example for you.  In the future, do your own homework
because I'm not inclined to do it for you again.

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

nothing.

~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2008 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****