[Vision2020] The Odd Lies Of Sarah Palin XII: Her PayCut AsMayor

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Oct 20 11:13:27 PDT 2008

Look, Wayne, I'm aware the photo wasn't Crabtree, and I think 99.9 percent of Visionaires knew it, too.  My point is that this is the kind of thing that drags us all down -- and yeah, that means when I do it, as you suggest.  I'm not "casting the first stone" here; I'm just trying to move us along.   Please recall that I've had an awful lot of flack from Gary, now from you.  Just trying to keep it even.

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/