[Vision2020] The Odd Lies Of Sarah Palin XII: Her PayCut AsMayor

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 16:37:18 PDT 2008

Ms. Mix:

How is it that Mr. Fox's insults are "not helpful" but yours are?

http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2008-October/057503.html

http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2008-October/057750.html

Oh.

I get it. You get to insult others AND you get to criticize others
when they act just like you.

You get the best of both worlds.

You're a hypocrite.