[Vision2020] The Odd Lies Of Sarah Palin XII: Her PayCut AsMayor

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Mon Oct 20 10:20:48 PDT 2008

Kelly,

Crabtree wrote:

"...but that old familiar chestnut concerning laying down with dogs wouldn't have endured the way it has were there not a serious dose of truth in it."  See context in Crabtree's post below.

Then read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional

Draw your own conclusions.

Crabtree makes a practice of name-calling and innuendo, yesterday Saundra Lund, before that Joe Campbell, etc.  What's good for the goose is good for the gander as far as I am concerned.  Further, some of your recent posts commit the same sin against those whom you consider unchristian.  If you really are a Christian as you claim (I am not), perhaps you ought figure out what the following means:  "Let those who are without sin cast the first stone."

The whole point:

Our country is really hurting.  It is unnecessary to list the details at this point.  We have an election coming which will determine what points of view will be used to attempt to mitigate at least some of the problems we face.  All this paranoid-delusional hate mongering by Crabtree, his trolling homologue No Weatherman, and others of their ilk detracts from the debate of which solutions to consider and which to pursue, and is an egregious disservice to all those citizens wanting and seeking answers to real problems.

W.