[Vision2020] Underground: A Poem by Barack Obama

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 08:22:46 PDT 2008

Paul,

Respectfully, please show me an attack.

If anything, I have criticized (not attacked) the American press for
refusing to cover the real Obama but I've been meticulously careful
not to attack the man in the same manner that some very LOUD,
dishonest, and outspoken critics of the other ticket have gone catty
but I have not attacked Obama.

I have presented facts. Uncomfortable facts. And I have presented them
asking those LOUD, dishonest, and outspoken critics of the other
ticket to respond. So far, the few responses I've had have petered out
for numerous reasons. One person misrepresents the truth. One person
changes his story three or four times. Another frames straw men.
Another gets hysterical. And yet another melted down and vanished.

But in none of this have I attacked Barack Obama, unless, that is, you
can show me an attack.

That said, you say I have not addressed Obama's issues and I have to
disagree with you.

For example, I addressed the issue of Obama's need to disassociate
himself from domestic terrorist Bill Ayers just as he threw Wright and
Rezko under the bus:

http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2008-September/056536.html

I addressed Obama's record in Illinois like his garden project:
http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2008-September/056723.html

I addressed the issue of Obama's stance against the first amendment:
http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2008-October/056848.html

I addressed the issue of Biden's foreign policy experience:
http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2008-October/056849.html
http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2008-October/057021.html

I've addressed the issue of Obama's pro-terrorist position:
http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2008-October/057071.html

I've addressed the issue of Obama's campaign contributions:
http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2008-October/057091.html

I addressed the issue of Obama's stance for abortion:
http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2008-October/056999.html

I addressed the issue of Obama's confabulation in one of his two memoirs:
http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2008-September/056801.html

I raised the issue of Obama's stand on homosexuality, at least from a PUMA POV:
http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2008-September/056760.html

I addressed the issue of Obama's long lost brother:
http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2008-September/056787.html
(Sarah Palin's family is fair game, but why hasn't the US press
uncovered all of Barack's missing siblings?)

So, Paul, I have addressed many of Obama's issues from a completely
factual perspective but to no avail. I get replies when someone thinks
they have an answer but when I correct them with the facts they
disappear until the next time.

But the biggest issue I've addressed is the issue of Barack Obama's
competence which to me is a much larger issue than the economy or
national security or abortion, etc. How can a man listen to Jeremiah
Wright's rants for 20 years and not know he's a racist pig? How can a
man launch his political career in Bill Ayers' living room and not
know he's a domestic terrorist? How can a man work side by side with
Tony Rezko and not know he's a corrupt slumlord? How can a man stump
for his cus in Kenya and not know he stands for Sharia Law?

Obama's mental competence, or his duplicity, is the real issue that
must be addressed — not the other stuff.

But if you're not satisfied with these issues, let's talk about the
Obama's position on the economy. But first you'll have to convince me
why you think he's competent.