[Vision2020] Ignore Trolls — Embrace Terrorists

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 06:51:15 PDT 2008

The "Ignore Trolls" thread creates an interesting moral dilemma.

I entered this conversation by repeating Dr. Campbell's moral axiom
that presidential candidates have an ethical obligation to repudiate
their friendship/ties with malefactors:

http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2008-September/056536.html

Along these lines, Barrack Hussein Obama has repudiated his long-time
friends and associates like Tony Rezko, Jeremiah Wright, and Louis
Farrakhan, but he has not repudiated his friendship with domestic
terrorist Bill Ayers.

Here is my question for those few and extremely vocal folks in this
forum who call on everyone to ignore me:

Why should the subscribers to this list ignore (i.e., repudiate) me
when Barrack Hussein Obama does not have to repudiate Bill Ayers?