[Vision2020] [Bulk] Barack Obama: Racism You Can Believe In

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 6 06:31:59 PDT 2008

You know, I'm starting to come to the realization that perhaps you're
not going to vote for Obama in the coming election.  It's subtle and
nuanced, but there's something I can't quite put my finger on - some
common theme that inexplicably appears in your understated posts.

That's assuming, of course, that you are even an American citizen and
that you are old enough to vote and that you are actually just one person.

Paul