[Vision2020] Barack Obama: Racism You Can Believe In

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 06:06:33 PDT 2008

"If Obama was a white man, he would not be in this position. And if he
was a woman (of any color) he would not be in this position. He
happens to be very lucky to be who he is. And the country is caught up
in the concept." — former Democratic Party nominee for VP Geraldine
Ferraro
http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2008/03/clinton-backer.html

"Barack . . . he's talking down to black people . . . telling niggers
how to behave." — civil rights activist Jesse Jackson
http://www.chocolatecity.cc/blog/2008/07/17/jesse-jackson-barack-telling-niggers-how-to-behave/

Sen. Barack Obama's chief strategist conceded that the Democratic
presidential candidate was referring to his race when he said
Republicans were trying to scare voters by suggesting Obama "doesn't
look like all those other presidents on the dollar bills."
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Politics/story?id=5495348&page=1

If Sarah Palin visits Manhattan she would be "gang-raped by my big
black brothers." — Obama supporter Sandra Bernhard
http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2008/09/19/2008-09-19_sandra_bernhard_issues_gang_rape_warning-2.html

More than a third of all white Democrats and independents — voters
Obama can't win the White House without — agreed with at least one
negative adjective about blacks, according to the survey, and they are
significantly less likely to vote for Obama than those who don't have
such views.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26803840

The Republican National Committee's complaint about "foreign"
contributions to Barack Obama's presidential campaign is a directed,
political tactic designed to raise questions about Obama's foreignness
and otherness.
http://marcambinder.theatlantic.com/archives/2008/10/discuss_1.php

It's no longer the case that in the vernacular, we use candidate's
middle names — does anyone know McCain's? — except for those who
appreciate the race-baiting benefits of hawking "Hussein." — Keely
Emerine Mix
http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2008-September/056685.html

"I don't think anything good comes from feeding monsters, especially
racist ones. . ." — Saundra Lund
http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2008-October/057066.html

"Gang raped by my big black brothers," how's that for the most racist
stereotype imaginable? If someone from the right suggested that black
men had proclivities to gang rape white women the left would call for
a lynching — and rightfully so. Where's the left's outrage at any of
these blatantly racist remarks from their own?