[Vision2020] in a better world ...

Dougs Hero bherodotus at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 28 05:48:19 PDT 2008

Dear Mr. Schwaller,

As you know from our previous exchanges, I am the
official historian for Vision 20/20, and up until 2003
it was a relatively easy job. But after that
disastrous slavery thing hit the Palouse, Doug Wilson
ran from this list quicker than you can say
“Edna,” which made my official job much more
difficult. You see, just because the big fat coward
ran didn’t mean he was gone forever. He had a plan.
And that plan entailed him adopting multiple
pseudonyms so that he could continue his efforts at
CONTROLLING THE CONVERSATION. Besides, he wanted to
pay back a few people who really stuck it to him
during the whole slavery thing. So he wrote under
various noms de guerre, thinking that no one would see
through him. Of course, the big tell for all these pen
names was their agenda. The personalities were not
particularly well thought out but to a man (and woman)
they rose to Wilson’s defense or delivered viscous
insults to those who criticized him. I only note these
historical facts because you were not here and I
believe it’s important for you to understand what a
terribly petty man he is. He actually hid behind fake
names to defend his honor. Ironically, however, while
Wilson busied himself with exacting vengeance and
vindicating himself, Steven Sitler was raping the
little boys and girls of Christ Church. I’m sure for
Wilson it was worth it because in the end, IT’S ALL
ABOUT DOUG. But the long and short of it is that Mr.
Wilson with all his pseudonyms has made my job as the
official historian of this list much more difficult.

Difficulties notwithstanding, I want to call to your
attention to a statement you made in your most recent
post. You wrote,

“Huh. Seems about a year ago a few of Moscow’s
best were chortling about what a great idea it would
be if ‘someone’ were to sexually abuse Doug
Wilson’s grandchildren. ‘Ho what a great idea!’
‘That otta teach him!’ ‘Maybe he’ll learn
something’ etc etc etc.”

I call this to your attention because as the official
historian for this list I researched your allegation
and discovered that you didn’t quite tell the truth.
In fact, you lied. Here are two hyperlinks to the two
posts that got your fur up and you’ll notice that
neither of them resemble your reconstruction of
events.

http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2007-May/044231.html
http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2007-May/044235.html

And here is a link to a post written by a regular on
this list who took deep offense at the mere
suggestion. (Interestingly, she was one of two women
who kicked Wilson’s ass in tax court; you should
have seen that, Mr. Schwaller!):

http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2007-May/044271.html

So you see, it didn’t quite happen as you remember.
In fact, it happened just the opposite of your memory.

But don’t take my word for it; take yours! If you
read the following link you can see what YOU wrote
last regarding this subject and it’s clear that at
that time you didn’t think the whole list applauded
the two men. In fact, you actually demanded that the
two men apologize to the list for their proposition,
which kind of reminds me of the time that Wilson wrote
to the governor to ask him to make the UI apologize to
him (but we exhausted that subject last year).
Here’s the link to refresh your memory:

http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2007-May/044284.html

Now, I know that you’ve been a busy man with
blogging, recruiting, self-promotion, and the Polk
Extension Land Fill; but I think it’s important for
the truth’s sake to clarify the facts here. After
all, you predicated your entire argument on this false
statement by comparing your false memory of events
with Wilson’s disgusting statement about “lynching
homos,” and you concluded your argument by asking a
(rhetorical) question, “Who really is sick,
horrible, and deplorable?”

Given these facts, Mr. Schwaller, I believe the answer
to your question is that YOU are sick, horrible, and
deplorable for lying about two members of this list in
order to condemn the entire list for sins that no one
committed all because of your obsession with defending
Wilson. So if we apply your standard to you that you
established last year on this list, I believe you owe
all of Vision 20/20 an apology. Please, do us all a
favor and get in touch with reality. Deal with the
real word and not your fantasies. Humble yourself, Mr.
Schwaller, and get in touch with your inner man. I
sincerely ask you to say you’re sorry to everyone
here, just as Wilson asked the governor to make the UI
apologize to the community.

Let’s make this right.

Cordially,

Dougs’ Hero