[Vision2020] [Bulk] in a better world ...

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jul 28 05:36:18 PDT 2008

The focus has NEVER been against Doug Wilson, as it has been what he
represents, the idolatry of a bogus prophet.

I renew your attention to . . .

"Not On The Palouse, Not Ever" (still active and very much valid)

http://www.NotOnThePalouse.com

You will find considerably a whole lot of names of those speaking out
against the cult hiding behind the cloth.  As one of those voices, Keely's
is analogous to a kernel of sand on a beach that stretches to infinity.

As the sying goes (I'm paraphrasing) . . .

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees."

Seeya round town, Moscow.

> Keely,
>
> I think I understand where you're coming from, and wish you well with
> your quest.  I'd just suggest making the focus less you against him, if
> you can.  From what I've heard about him here on the list, he'll just
> eat that up.  From what I've seen, his congregation is filled with
> intelligent people that are focusing on the message and not the
> messenger.  So if the message is incorrect, and you can show that,
> they'll come around in time.

Paul