[Vision2020] Give Steven Sitler a Chance

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri May 11 13:52:45 PDT 2007

Excellent suggestion, Wayne.

Also, if such a plan is executed and is successful over that 2- to 3-year
period, one could hardly question the strength and effect of Doug Wilson's
absolution of those seeking repentance.  I know that I wouldn't.

How about it, Mr. Wilson?  Show us that you not only know how to speak the
words, you are willing to stand behind them.

Now, if you will excuse me, I have some flyers to design for Monday.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"Uh, how about a 1-strike law. Death doesn't seem too extreme for a Level-3
sex offender."

- Dale "Comb-Over" Courtney (August 3, 2005)

  _____