[Vision2020] Support for veterans

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 18 06:28:31 PST 2008

I NEVER stated that you thought soldiers who have PTSD should not be treated!  Never!

What I did and do say is that you seem to feel soldiers are at fault for getting PTSD and that simply is not the case, in most if not all circumstances.  I NEVER IMPLIED OR SAID YOU DON'T BELIEVE THEY SHOULD NOT RECEIVE CARE!

So get off that.

J  :]