[Vision2020] Support for veterans

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 17 10:29:34 PST 2008

Chas,

Yes PSTD has been around forever. I am focusing on the USA side of it though. To assume that PSTD is a result of a soldiers actions, seems to me a little naive. There are many documented cases of soldiers having PSTD even though they are in rear/safe areas. For instance nurses and doctors.

Dave's statements seemed to imply that our troops bring on their own suffering, which is way out of the ballpark.

I would like to see what Dave has to say about it though. Maybe we can come to common ground.

Matt