[Vision2020] Water and Sewer Agreements: second reply fromWalter Steed

Angie Doe moscowresident at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 08:28:13 PST 2008

Garrett States

"but I think
it's funny that that aspect has created so much
conversation, rather than the fact that our council
people, for the most part, don't answer our emails at
all."

I say,

I have contacted the current council regarding my questions and concerns
related to this issue.  I received responses from 4 members.  I am not
inclined to believe that your statement is true.

Angie