[Vision2020] Water and Sewer Agreements: second reply fromWalter Steed

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Wed Feb 13 09:50:58 PST 2008

I'm glad that some on the council replied to you.
What kind of response did you get?

>From my experience during the noise ordinance, the
council lacked adequate replies to my emails.  John
Weber and Bill Lambert refused to answer numerous
emails, some with requests specifically asking for
some kind of response.  I got nothing.  They were ones
strongly supporting the NO, and it seems reasonable
for them to defend their positions to a concerned
constituent.

Some council members replied, but generally their
instead seemed to be mostly hot air.

For the Hawkins deal, only Walter Steed replied.

Perhaps others are getting adequate responses from the
council, but from people I've talked with, that is not
the case.

Take care,

Garrett