[Vision2020] Gritman's Incompetence on CNN

B. J. Swanson bjswan at moscow.com
Sat Sep 29 22:44:52 PDT 2007

Mr. Schwaller,

If you are such an authority on Gritman, then why are Gritman's patient
satisfaction survey marks always above 90%?  Why has Gritman been awarded
the Gold Seal of Approval by the Joint Commission on the Accreditation of
Healthcare Organizations?  I will be glad to give you proof; how about you
do the same and also reveal your sources?

Why do you find it enjoyable to spread lies and hide behind a false name?
Does that say something about you?

B. J. Swanson