[Vision2020] Kerry speech/student tasered

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Sep 22 12:21:04 PDT 2007

Gary, free speech gives everyone "unlimited license to act the fool;"  it's when foolishness becomes actually dangerous -- you know, yelling "Fire!" in a crowded theater -- that it is rightly restricted.   I suspect you're aware of that, but partisanship makes it easier to momentarily forget that while making, in some vague way, a political statement.

keely