[Vision2020] Climate Scientists Invite Debate Online

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Mon Oct 22 21:38:13 PDT 2007

Hi Ted,

I want to thank you for bringing us so much informative stuff to read!
Whether I agree or not, I never fail to learn from the primary sources you
bring to the Viz - please keep up the good work!

Thanks Again,

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

nothing.

~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2007 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****