[Vision2020] Climate Scientists Invite Debate Online

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 03:39:00 PDT 2007

Paul, Roger et. al.

Given I suggested you inform climate scientists I have been referencing (i.
e. the majority of climate scientists involved in the conclusions of the
IPCC, the Union of Concerned Scientists, insofar as they comment on climate
change, the Stern Report, etc.) of the errors of their climate models, you
might find this web site, welcoming discussion online with climate
scientists, an easy way to follow my suggestion.  I'm not sure
how submitting comments works on this website.  But I'll include an
"article" submitted, offered at Realclimate, at a web link below, that I
found interesting, on "Suppressing Dissent" in the political, media,
economic and scientific web of discussion on global warming.  You, along
with Roger Falen, will find ammunition in this article for your
skepticism about the "consensus" scientists working on global warming.
Consider that the climate scientists who sponsor Realclimate fall into the
"IPCC' mold, as far as I can tell.  So they are sponsoring a web site that
allows their own work to be sliced and diced.  One way or the other, this
web site is an amazing resource to study the subject of climate science,
from beginners to Phds.:

http://www.realclimate.org

If you would like to contact us, suggest a topic to be covered, contribute a
relevant commentary, or be part of this effort on a more permanent basis,
please email RealClimate <contrib-at-realclimate.org> (replace -at- with @).
Link to article "Suppressing Dissent" found at Realclimate:

http://gerberatetra.blogspot.com/2007/05/suppressing-dissent.html

Ted Moffett