[Vision2020] Quick Question

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Wed May 9 12:28:53 PDT 2007

Roger asks:

"...Why ar[e]n't court records consistently in the paper or have I just missed them?"

Some of the answers:

Incompetence, lack of managerial skills leading to sloppy, inconsistent performance at the reporting, editorial, and publishing levels, cronyism, fear of losing advertisers, a paucity of journalistic ethics, low testosterone levels, prejudices, lack of pride in professionalism, lassitude, etc.

W.