[Vision2020] Quick Question

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed May 9 10:58:57 PDT 2007

I have not seen it in the paper either. I thought court records were supposed to printed in the paper. A Genesee Fireman embezzled $24,000. His sentencing was supposed to be on April 17, 2007. I have not seen that in the paper either. There was a listing  that said a person who had evaded arrest was sentenced  on April 10 to 2 years in prision and fined (I think)$2400, Why arn't court records consistently in the paper or have I just missed them?

Roger