[Vision2020] Lawsuit Could Be a Disastrous Legal Action That is Not Pro-Ed or Pro-Kids

Mark Solomon msolomon at moscow.com
Wed May 9 08:20:34 PDT 2007

Dan,

The mission of the GMA is:

  Mission
The Greater Moscow Alliance is an organization comprised of citizens
of Latah County who would like to see the Greater Moscow community
continue to thrive. Our mission is to actively participate in local
decisions to ensure Moscow and Latah County remains a great place to
live, work and do business.

http://www.greatermoscow.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=13&Itemid=26

With an eye on the second sentence, how does GMA not taking positions
on bedrock decisions important to Moscow such as a school levy and
litigation brought by GMA board members square with GMA's mission to
"actively participate"?

Thanks for expressing your personal views. I hope you can take the
message to GMA that sitting this one out is not going to fly.

Mark