[Vision2020] Questions for you legal eagles

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Fri May 4 10:38:02 PDT 2007

1.    Is the No Contact Order issued by the court prohibiting Sitwell from any contact with the victims and victim's family still in effect?

2.    Although there is nothing any of us can do to effect what goes on in the cult, each of us has a small say when the various public officials involved in this poster case for how not to deal with a serial child molester next stand for election.  I suspect there will be some vigorous debate on the issues engendered by the Sitler case.  If the No Contact order is lifted or modified, I suspect there may be some immediate national publicity on the entire case.

3.    Was the court aware of Sitler's trophy website of photos of children, some of whom were his alleged victims?  Or was this information withheld from the court?  Was this evidence in the possession of the LCSD at the time of sentencing and re-sentencing or did they miss this in their "investigation?"

4.    Does it make sense for Prosecuting Attorney and the court to agree to the extremely light conditional sentence for Sitler given that they were presented a letter from the parents of one of Sitler's victims containing the following text?

"Steven has admitted to several incidents of sexual perversion.  We personally only know of the full details of his molestation of our daughter, [XXX].  When she was only two years old, Steven offered to take her downstairs and watch her while the adults were taking upstairs.  At that time he forced her to kiss his erect penis."  http://www.tomandrodna.com/CR%5F2005%5F02027/Private_Letter.htm

5.    I wonder how Doug Farris would feel about it if it was his two year old daughter who was defiled in the manner described above.  Would Farris still be so anxious to kiss his cultmaster's ass by attempting to run clumsy interference to try to keep the most egregiously perverted details of Sitler's perverted behavior and the subsequent actions of the cultmaster to squelch information and minimize the effects of Sitler's and the cultmaster's own actions?

6.    For those of you that have followed the month long series on child abuse and neglect in the Spokesman-Review, I am sure you recognize how horribly and unconscionably this entire case has been handled.  I hope that such knowledge will not only inspire you to do more to protect children, but also to make efforts to see that such a miscarriage of justice never happens in Latah County again.

Wayne A. Fox
1009 Karen Lane
PO Box 9421
Moscow, ID  83843