[Vision2020] Questions for you legal eagles

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu May 3 22:23:50 PDT 2007

Wilson specifically wrote and stated that Sitler would not be allowed in
church where some of his victims still attend.  Now, however, it looks like
he will be going back even on this point.  Just like he did with Jamin.

What do you tell those victims when they see "the bad man that hurt" them
sitting in the same pew as they are, watching them?  How do you explain to
the victims, some of which are still under the age of 5, that the "bad man"
has "repented" (after over 100 victims) and should be forgiven and allowed
in church?  How do you explain to the victims that the "pastor" who was
never educated in the pastoral arts, much less pedophilia treatment, will be
the one "counseling" and monitoring this pervert that is now in amongst them
on a regular basis?  And just who will be watching the pervert when the
"pastor" is up in front of the "church", and the pervert is sitting deeply
in the audience?  And just how is this perverts "pastor" going to monitor
and maintain this pervert on a daily basis, securing the community and
church that he and the "pastor" lied to for several months?

Squirm all you want, Dougie-boy....you lied when this first came up, you
lied after the story broke, you lied during your "home-town meeting" last
fall and you are lying to us now.  More importantly, you are lying to those
children who are supposed to be able to look towards the adults in their
lives to keep them safe.

Its getting hard to tell who is worse - the pervert or his
guard-dog-that-isn't?

J  :]