[Vision2020] Justice turned upside down ( corrected)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue May 1 12:26:37 PDT 2007

I seriously doubt that it is the same incident, Mr. Falen.

This one took place in a UH-1 utility helicopter in Kabul, Afghanistan.

The incident you accuse me of posting apparently took place on the ground
somewhere in Iraq.

Realizing that I will not receive an apology from you, concerning your
accusation, . . .

Enough said.

Tom "Who knows that Iraq and Afghanistan are not one in the same" Hansen

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)