[Vision2020] Follow up - Islam the religion of peace!

deb debismith at moscow.com
Mon Jun 4 21:01:47 PDT 2007

Oh, there's plenty above us in intelligence! Just reread some of the posts on the V, and one has to hope there is more thought going on than is exhibited here!! And anything beyond our ken is indistinguishable from Magick, so call it what you want if it gives you a sense of security. Science catches up and surpasses superstition over and over again...The supernatural is simply not yet understood.....
Debi R-S