[Vision2020] Keely chomps and foams

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Apr 17 17:07:26 PDT 2007

Aaah . . . the feeling of community and heart-warming Christianity as
ToeKnee so proudly declares over and over again . . .

"Jesus Loves Me"

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/Jesus_Loves_Me.mp3

In unison with his Anselm House sandbox buddies from their cozy confines on
. . .

"Self-Righteous Avenue"

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/Self_Righteous_Avenue.mp3

"People walking up to you