[Vision2020] Coe, Sitler and Duncan

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 11 08:49:17 PDT 2006

Proof?  I don't have any.  Just a guess.  He's a well-known figure in
this area, anyone who was around then knows the story.  Rapists aren't
generally well-treated in jail.

I could, of course, be wrong.  But so what if he gets access to a
computer for a few weeks of the final phase of his 25-year sentence?  I
wouldn't say they get everything handed to them.  I've never been in
prison, but I understand it's not a very nice place.

Paul