[Vision2020] USATODAY.com - Courts areaskedtocrackdownonbloggers, websites

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 07:15:13 PDT 2006

Matt,

  It is clear her anti psychotic medications wear off by 10:37 PM, hey?

  Best,

  _DJA

Matt Decker <mattd2107 at hotmail.com> wrote:
J,

All this would go away bye stating your true name and if you actually live
in Moscow. Instead you insist on drama. well I guess I keep biting.

You call Donovan a coward, but yet can't answer a simple question.
HMMMMMMMMM

Matt

, vision2020 at moscow.com
>>Subject: Re: [Vision2020] USATODAY.com - Courts are
>>askedtocrackdownonbloggers, websites
>>Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 12:48:45 -0700 (PDT)
>>
>>J,
>>
>>  No, my discontinuation is a lack of interest in  communicating with
>>someone I believe to be severely psychologically  disturbed and that such
>>communication is unproductive and a waste of my  valuable time.
>>
>>  If 8 witnesses and several police reports with  your name on it is not
>>evidence in your eyes, or you cannot even see it  as a cause of suspicion
>>to the average person, that is fine, but it  demonstrates to me your lack
>>understanding of what is evidence.
>>
>>   I don't know of anyone that thinks you are "fair and balance" J.  You
>>even deny your name is J. So clearly, communication with you  and trying
>>to find anything that is reality to you in which to base a  conversation,
>>is rather frustrating if not impossible. All you can seem  to manage to do
>>in a conversation is call me names used by elementary  children, and use
>>jokes that went stale about the time the Titanic went  under. I don't
>>think you are capable of sound rational thought grounded  in a reality
>>based context.
>>
>>   I feel I am talking with Douglas Stambler when speaking with you.
>>

>>   Best,
>>
>>   _DJA
>>
>>J Ford
 wrote:  DJA;

> [...]
>> >
>> >Oh, and BTW - you don't get "convicted" in civil court, you troll!
>>Either
>> >they find for the plaintiff or they find for the respondent; being
>> >"convicted" means you spend time in jail or on probation and have a
>>record.
>> >Surely, a college man such as yourself should know the difference.
>>Mayhap
>> >Sunil can explain it to you.
>> >

>> >J  :]

>> >, vision2020 at moscow.com

>> >for
>> >when
>>and
>> >don't
>> >property

>> >  wrote:  Go for it you lousy little weasel!
>>the

>>some
>> >of

>>you
>>anyone's
>> >government

>>seem
>> >would
>>was
>>so,
>> >go

>> >indifference
>> >phone
>>Is

>>crack

>> >people
>>will

>>in
>>something

>> >longer
>>sure
>>case.
>>into
>>cases
>> >comes
>> >Greggy

>> >down

>>mentions
>>might
>> >be
>>(Vance
>> >was
>> >and

>> >http://www.usatoday.com/printedition/news/20061003/1a_cover03.art.htm

>> >Lake
>> >pre-emptively
>>ministries.
>> >described
>>"family
>> >of
>> >damaged

>> >there

>>  >http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://imagine-msn.com/themes/vibe/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=hmtagline

>>when

>> >Live
>> > > >

>> >http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.get.live.com/spaces/features

>> >http://imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/searchlaunch/?locale=en-us&FORM=WLMTAG

>> >there

>> >http://imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/searchlaunch/?locale=en-us&FORM=WLMTAG

>>there

>> >Share your special moments by uploading 500 photos per month to Windows

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com