[Vision2020] USATODAY.com - Courts are askedtocrackdownonbloggers, websites

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 11 22:27:36 PDT 2006

Coward! I knew you were going to take this track.  Putz's like you always
do.  You have NO proof of what you have said to me just like you have no
proof against the others you have bad-mouthed.

Like I said..."believe" what you will - you are STILL wrong.  I DARE you to
show me ANY police reports with either name on it that has not been shown
here to be false.  Nope, didn't think you would.

You are a liar, a fraud, a seriously ill "human being that has NOTHING to do
with Aspergers.

Think Dougie and his bunch are going to support you?!  Guess again.  YOU are
what they stand up against at every turn.  My guess?  They haven't even
talked to you in over a year.

Discontinue this conversation for now, you coward, you fraud....we'll see
you back again.  You are like a bad stain that never seems to be able to get
totally washed out no matter what bleach product is used.

J  :]