[Vision2020] mideast deja vu, again

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Thu Mar 16 15:02:03 PST 2006

Bill,

You are worrying much too much.  We are doing wonders in Iraq and have such a special, trust-driven relationship with the Iraqi people.

See:  http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/03/16/iraq.inquiry/index.html

The Iranis too will welcome us with open arms after we bomb the holy f**king hell out of them and destroy their infrastructure.  And if the rest of the world does not agree with us, let them eat canned grits!

Please be a good, loyal American, do not rock the boat, and have complete, blind confidence in President Cheney and Uber-Regent Rove.

A true patriot,

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com