[Vision2020] mideast deja vu, again

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 16 14:06:26 PST 2006

Apparently Bush can recognize flaws in the Iranian electoral system, though
not in the Egyptian system; therefore Iran's election was bad, while Egypt's
was good.

Seymour Hersch was warning of this last year, and he's on the money again.

If the government recognizes we may not have enough soldiers for Iran,
they'll try to make up for it by bombing more than in Iraq, or perhaps by
skipping an invasion and bombing suspected Iranian nuclear sites, even
though those are close to civilian populations.

Remember, Freedom is on the march.

Sunil