[Vision2020] the Princess Part 2

Michael Metzler michaelmetzler at email.com
Thu Dec 7 14:24:15 PST 2006

Princess Sushitushi says,

“Fair enough, Paul. Two examples come to immediately to mind, but
others could be cited. 1) Metzler's refusal to accept at face value
Andrew Sandlin's statements concerning his church's decision to
withdraw from the CREC and his willingness to publicly entertain
slanderous speculations about various individuals and their motives
in connection with that, including the clear implication that
numerous leaders in the CREC are thoroughly corrupt and little more
than yes-men to Wilson; 2) ditto with regard to Ligonier Ministries
and Don Kistler.”

I guess I was correct in seeing this last attack a way of
obfuscating the latest story. Point #1 is grossly inaccurate and
subterfuge. Andrew Sandlin signed his name with the other elders of
COTK to a formal document that was made public, and is now once
again public material on the internet after the COTK removed the
statement. Sandlin and the elders of COTK “stand by” the content
of this document to date and I have received off-line communication
that this “standing by” the content is meant to be of the
aggressive sort. The contents of this public document that Andrew
Sandlin still stands by expresses at length the tyrannical and
unconstitutional behavior towards them by Douglas Wilson, behavior
that has caused them tangible harm. There has been no speculation,
as the public document is clear and robust, standing on its own. We
have what is currently a 10 part series on this up at
www.poohsthink.com

As for point #2, this is nonsense. Ligonier Ministries has clearly
lied (in addition to other clear corruptions), and I have merely
analyzed the primary documents that show this; most of my analysis
regarding Don Kistler has always been based on antecedent
assumptions that I have not claimed to be certain of; in other
words, much of my analysis regarding this one allegation has been
of the form “If such and such is the case, which we have prima
facie evidence to assume for the time being, then it follows that
such and such is also the case.” Further, unlike the other
fundamentalist ministry I am now defending, Ligonier has had months
to sufficiently deny allegations or explain itself, and it has been
unable to do so. Even their public supporters have given up a
rational defense and some of the originally skeptical people are
now shrugging their shoulders in perplexity or now agreeing with
the original allegations. Apparently, Ligonier is still determined
to file a controversial law suit when they learn Frank Vance’s
identity.

Michael Metzler
www.poohsthink.com

--