[Vision2020] Heirdoug's hero

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Thu Dec 7 15:11:11 PST 2006

Sounds like you did extensive research on this. In the spirit of learning
about the wide variety of spiritual practices on the Palouse, I have a
few questions.
Did it work for you? Did Baal answer quickly? How many days did you carry
on like that before you were either answered or arrested? Do you feel
better now?
I think your ritual is way too convoluted (not to mention stupid) for my
purposes.

BTW, I didn't mean Diety, but what a wonderful idea--holiday season
always leaves me praying for relief from cookies, candies, and pies! All
hail the no-fat Goddess!

Have a happy whatever you celebrate, and be careful as you flail about
with those swords. You have let us know how much you value your
procreative ability, and nasty accidents are likely to happen in that
sort of religious frenzy!!
Debi R-S