[Vision2020] the Princess

Michael Metzler michaelmetzler at email.com
Thu Dec 7 14:21:02 PST 2006

Dear Vision 2020,

Someone had to bring to my attention that the anonymous Christ
Church apologist, the Princess, has once again posted libelous
remarks about me without contacting me, a single citation, a link
to the post(s) referenced, and without letting me know after the
fact that this libelous material was presented on the world wide
web so that I could respond. I wanted to make formal note that I do
not find a single assertion here to have any merit and I do not
believe the Princess could actually believe that this is an
accurate statement about me or any current events related to my
blog. Thus, I take this libel as fully malicious and intentional. I
have not recently backpedaled or issued caveats in any way and
fully stand behind everything I have said about Doug Wilson and
Christ Church. Instead, the Princess would be motivated in covering
up what might be one of the most important stories about Doug
Wilson within Presbyterian circles since one of his own CREC
churches recently published a statement about the tyranny Wilson
showed them in a very practical way after unconstitutionally
establishing himself as a “pope” to the CREC. Regarding the
unrelated issues that the Princess is apparently speaking to: I
made an independent and judicial decision to aggressively defend a
fundamentalist leader against libelous attacks from someone who has
also exposed Doug Wilson precisely because those attacks did not
represent the work others do on my web site and because justice
demanded such a defense given the current available evidence.

I am truly glad to no longer be associated with a church and pastor
that would condone and encourage this kind of continued malicious
and irrational action from their apologists.

Thank you

Michael Metzler
www.poohsthink.com

--