[Vision2020] Reducing cars in town

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 4 01:11:01 PDT 2006

Matt,

 Because I would be late for work and I cannot carry  everything I need. I work one full time job, one part time job, and go  to graduate school full time. Walking ten to twelve miles a day would  take about 3-4 hours out my day that I don't have if I want to sleep at  least 6 hours a day, which is what my body needs, at least. And I am  not anti cars. I am anti bringing a 3/4 ton pick up everywhere you go  when someone does not need it. I use 1/10 of the energy consumed as the  average US citizen--still too high, but a step in the right direction.

  Best,

  _DJA

Matt Decker <mattd2107 at hotmail.com> wrote:  Donovan,

You stated;"I only get the blue parking permit because the red I could never
find a spot. I cannot get any other color".

What happened to all of that anti car/ anti gas consuming vehicle talk you
did two days ago?
Why not walk the good ole 3 miles of Moscow?

Matt