[Vision2020] proposed ballfields/sports-complexacrossfromarboretum

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Sat Oct 15 14:50:11 PDT 2005

G. Crabtree wrote to Donovan:

'So what exactly are these "social skills" of which you speak?'

I think the real question is:

'So where exactly are these "social skills" of which you speak?'

Donovan has done a smashingly superb job on Vision 2020 of keeping these "social skills" he claims to have acquired deeply hidden.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com