[Vision2020] proposed ball fields/sports-complexacrossfromarboretum

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 15 12:07:35 PDT 2005

Julie,

I never said that working hindered social skills. I
said that not interacting with other people your age
and not socializing hinders social skills.

But I also believe that students need more than just
work and school.

Donovan J Arnold

--- Julie Crumley <joodge at hotmail.com> wrote:

---------------------------------

I, and probably anyone that knows me, can say my
social skills did NOT suffer as a result of me working
since I was fifteen, while attending school.  I'm not
sure what sort of job Mr. Arnold is referring to, but
at my high school job I worked with several other
teenagers (social skills developed) and came in
contact with MANY people during my working hours
(again, social skills).  I HIGHLY disagree with saying
that working while in school hinders the development
of social skills.

JC

*****VOTE DAN CARSCALLEN FOR CITY COUNCIL*****

COPYRIGHT 2005 JULIE CRUMLEY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. SO
THERE.

*~*The real voyage of discovery consists not in
seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.*~*