[Vision2020] RE: Face It Dale, And Apologize, If You Have The Spine, That Is!

Dale Courtney dmcourtn at moscow.com
Thu May 26 23:51:13 PDT 2005

Ted,

"Paranoia" has two meanings:

1. a psychosis characterized by systematized delusions of persecution or
grandeur usually without hallucinations
2. a tendency on the part of an individual or group toward excessive or
irrational suspiciousness and distrustfulness of others

http://www.webster.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?va=paranoia

I'm not a doctor. I cannot diagnose psychoses, etc.

However, in your post on Vision2020
(http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2004-November/012648.html) you