[Vision2020] Face It Dale, And Apologize, If You Have The Spine, That Is!

tbertruss at aol.com tbertruss at aol.com
Thu May 26 18:53:42 PDT 2005

Dale et. al.

So labeling someone you have never met as "paranoid" in bold type on your web site as a response to a Vision2020 post where the individual you labeled as "paranoid" merely posted the contents of an article with no comment whatsoever is a response from you focusing on the "facts" of the issues discussed in the article?

I have debated with you before on V2020 and found that you have a very convenient style of debate.  If someone makes a point that is difficult for you refute, you just ignore it.

Like you have ignored my comments recently on V2020 about your blog statement regarding my "paranoia."  Maybe you responded on your web site, but I don't waste my time monitoring your site.  I want an apology from you on V2020 so all my fellow "Intoleristas" on the list can read it.

Your statement regarding my "paranoia" added nothing whatsoever to a rational fact based discussion of the issues in the article I posted to V2020 that prompted you to post that statement on your web site.

I know you know what "argument ad hominem" is!

Face it, Dale, and apologize on V2020, that is if you have the spine for it!  You decided to insult me personally on your web site utilizing a lame psychological slam implying any concerns I may have over the reliability or potential for tampering of computerized voting systems is just "paranoia."

I don't care how many hits your web site gets.  Since when is popularity a sine qua non for truth or ethics?

Ted Moffett