[Vision2020] Still Creeped Out

Dale Courtney dmcourtn at moscow.com
Thu May 26 18:06:23 PDT 2005

Dear Rose,

There were many reasons for my leaving Vision2020 and quoting posters off of
Vision2020 vice debating on Vision2020. First, I found this list totally a
waste of time. Latah County is a solidly Red county.  Vision2020 posts are
nearly across-the-board from Intolerant-Leftists. And non-thinking leftists
at that. You can make a factual point and you are vilified as a person as
opposed to dealing with the facts.

Example: MSD has the 2nd highest per-pupil spending in the State of Idaho;
it has the highest admin costs of any district in Idaho; and its actual
student spending is in the bottom forth of the State.

Response: Dale lies.

No one outside of our small company here actually reads Vision2020 postings.
So, I've gone elsewhere (www.right-mind.us, www.MoscowEducation.org, etc).
The hit-count on Right-Mind is 604,333 since October 2004 .

Google up Vision2020 in Moscow and find how many hits you get. When people
Google Moscow, they don't find Vision2020; they find Intolerista quotes on
my blog sites.

So, I carry on my statistics; my pretty graphs; and online discussions on my
site with whoever wants to engage. And I don't delete their postings. If
they say something nasty, it stays (just as Tim Rigsby about his comment
about my wife) as do inane comments. Just like Vision2020 -- they hang out
there for the world to see.

So, nothing has happened to change me. I'm just quoting Moscow's Intolerista
on my blog for the world to see and behold.

Maybe quoting you all just makes me appear nasty?

best,
Dale

PS -- Am I in violation of your copyright laws by replying to you here?
What's the difference between replying and archived on Vision2020 verses on
my blog?

  _____