[Vision2020] A little beer, 45 minutes, and a toilet yields . . .

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 24 15:45:44 PST 2005

The Shroud of Urine!

Yes, dear Visionaries!  Moscow, Idaho's other amateur shroud enthusiast, Brother Carl Westberg, Jr., has discovered that with only a few bottles of cheap beer and his capacious bladder, he can create an amazing (if cascading) image on curved white porcelain of what looks like a man with a beard.  Mind you, it could just be a rust stain, but Carl is convinced that he has solved a mystery that has baffled drunk men throughout the ages -- is that a face I see before me or does the bar owner just need to replace the urinal cake?

Carl and I will discuss this tremendous scientific/religious/beer-swilling breakthrough (and more) on The Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl Show, Sunday night from 5 to 7 pm, on 92.5 FM, KRFP Moscow.

"Listen, listen!  Cat's a pissin'  Where, where?  Under the chair!  Johnny, Johnny, get your gun.  Oh, too late, he's all done."

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment

PS: No cats were injured in the making of this email.  Brother Carl and I love cats!  I was merely reciting an ancient Anglo-Saxon rhyme for dramatic effect.Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com