[Vision2020] RE: Kibbie Use & Rights

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Thu Mar 24 13:21:40 PST 2005

Donovan et. al.

On the issue of a lawsuit to force equal access to the Kibbie Dome for a neo
nazi group, this might happen, but often there is discrimination against a
group that never reaches that stage.  If a neo nazi group tried to rent the
Kibbie Dome, many capable legal minds would first try to deny them the use of the
Kibbie Dome by some legal means that still allowed use of the Kibbie Dome for
other organizations, without taking the extreme measure you suggested of
ceasing to rent the Kibbie Dome at all.  I doubt the U of I would adopt your
suggestion in this matter.

Ted Moffett