[Vision2020] Mass????

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Mon Jun 13 20:41:49 PDT 2005

Visionaries and Donovan.

Doug Wilson will not be saying Mass in the Kibbie Dome.  (I think that  is
one point that even Doug and I can agree on.)  I am not suggesting that  Doug
Wilson and his flock should be prevented from celebrating the Lord's  Supper in
their church.  I asked the question "should a religious  celebration take
place on state owned property when that worship services  includes elements that
conflict with state law.  I don't know which  "right" takes precedence.  But
whatever the correct/legal answer is, you  didn't bother to address my question.
 You made up your own question,  and probably are still out of breath from
ranting about it.

I didn't attack Roman Catholics, or the doctrines of Christ Church (which
regarding communion, Donovan, are distinctly different than the RC doctrine of
transubstantiation).

Rose Huskey