[Vision2020] Making the Financial Best of the New Year

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 31 18:13:11 PST 2005

"and in the name of ignorance and   superstition."-Wayne Fox

  Wayne,

  Why do you insist upon calling all those that believe in a god as being  ignorant and superstitious? That is insulting to about 95% of the world  population that does believe in some type of God or higher Spiritual  Being.

 Albert Einstein believed in the same God as me,  people of Jewish faith, Christian faith, and Muslim faith. Was he  ignorant and superstitious too?

  -DJA

Art Deco <deco at moscow.com> wrote:              Can you say "Selfish, parasitic, lying   leeches!"?

  Orwell's  doublespeak is alive and well in Moscow:  Those  that arrogantly dub themselves "Saints" are instead what most  would call "Freeloading, bloodsucking defalcators" -- and in the  name of ignorance and superstition.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com

  ----- Original Message -----   From: "Melynda Huskey" <melyndahuskey at earthlink.net>