[Vision2020] Einstein and Quantum Mechanics

John D johnd550 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 29 11:50:18 PST 2005

Phil Nisbet <pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com> wrote:

  > You see the trouble with it all is very broad ranged.  Darwinian thought
  > leads to Social Darwinism which justifies eugenics and to very different
  > conclusions than I think that the majority of proponents assume is the
  > perfect world they wish to create.  The same sort of thing is true of the
  > absolute indeterminism of a Heisenbergian world of Uncertainty, in which
  > nothing is true or certain.  People tend to take these fundamental laws out
  > to the ad absurdum, as Mead did in her suggestions of cultural relativism.

 'Darwinian thought' has to be wrong because according to you it leads to eugenics? Is this because six million Jews died because of the consequences of eugenics during the Holocaust?

  > We got into this particular debate from a start point in my explanations of
  > punctuated gradualism and its advent as the dominating idea in evolutionary
  > sciences which results in the death throws of Darwinianism.  It has been an
  > interesting side track, but has diverted us from the question, why is
  > Darwin’s premise being taught as fact when it has been superceded?

 Darwin's premise has to be wrong and instead Stephen Jay Gould's idea of punctuated equilibrium has to be right? Is this because Gould is of Jewish heritage and Darwin wasn't?

  > All you have to do is realize that the debate between Einstein and
  > Heisenberg was one between a Jew and a Nazi.  Heisenberg’s relativism was
  > heralded by his fellow swastika wearing heros as justification for actions
  > they took.  Einstein saw that in the world there has to be some standard of
  > law and order that does not allow a Darwinian slaughter and that makes it
  > not just relatively wrong, but deadly wrong.

  Einstein had to be right because he was a Jew and Heisenberg had to be wrong because he wasn't?

  > As I have previously noted, the original matrix mechanics mathematics was
  > not developed by Heisenberg, but by his boss Max Born, because Heisenberg
  > was not a very good mathematician.

  Heisenberg couldn't do the math, but Max Born could? Is this because Born was of Jewish heritage and Heisenberg wasn't?

  Are you a racist?