[Vision2020] Whoa, why all the nastiness, Joan?

Gwen Collins ratedg.gwen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 22:23:21 PST 2005

Joan,

I didn't see anyone on the board I wanted to say "hello" to, nor do I yet.
I'm not interested in going to any of your sites, as you have revealed
clearly "who" you are, and I'm simply bored by it.  That's why I suggested
you post your personal comments on your personal sites.

Yes, there are MANY community-minded people here in Moscow, but we've just
never been compelled to  join in the bantering of the small-minded.   I am
definitely a voter and a  supporter of the Moscow community, but I will
continue to do so in a strong, quiet manner that exemplifies the majority of
the upright citizens in the area.  We don't have to spout off, incite
hatred, ridicule, wear our intolerance on our sleeve, or exploit public and
community forums to further our agendas.

I may visit on occasion, but I'll just shake my head in sadness at the lack
of civility, and the misplaced arrogance that permeates the majority of the
posts here.  It's really a shame.

With that, I'm off to Phoenix and the real stuff of life!