[Vision2020] Whoa, why all the nastiness, Joan?

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Mon Dec 5 23:01:44 PST 2005

Gwen,

What an interesting note for us.

You tell us what you think about Joan:

"I didn't see anyone on the board I wanted to say "hello" to, nor do I yet.
I'm not interested in going to any of your sites, . I'm simply bored by it.
. the bantering of the small-minded.   .

But throughout you claim for your group:

"We don't .spout off, incite hatred, ridicule, wear our intolerance on our
sleeve, or exploit public and community forums to further our agendas..I'll
just shake my head in sadness at the lack of civility, and the misplaced
arrogance that permeates the majority of the posts here."

Does this seem a bit inconsistent, or is it me?

Michael Metzler